These quick & easy hair styling tips will save you time so you can have beautiful hair AND get your beauty sleep!
- Wash hair at night – Maybe it goes without saying that washing your hair at night will save you time in the morning, but there’s also another huge benefit. Without your morning time routine, you can let your hair air dry which is MUCH healthier for your hair in the long term.
- Style the night before - There are many different ways you can wear your hair to bed to assure that you’ll wake up with great hair, and not bedhead!
- Cut down on blow drying time - The key to cutting down on blow drying time is make sure your hair is mostly dry first. Using an absorbent towel, squeeze as much moisture out of your hair as possible. Air dry or rough dry your hair with your fingers until it’s about 90% dry, then spend a few minutes smoothing with a brush. This helps make blow drying a lot easier, but also you are not using heat for a long period of time, this can cause damage.
- A short wash - If you find that you need to wet your hair in the morning in order to style, simply rinse your head under the sink for a minute. This works especially well for bangs and short hair.
- Dry shampoo – This is a convenient option if you're rushed in the morning, have somewhere to be after the gym, or have naturally oily hair. It can make flat, greasy, or even sweaty hair look presentable in a flash.
- Only style the front - Focus on styling the face-framing pieces of your hair and let the rest go. You’ll still look polished and will save so much time!
Certain Hairstyles – There are certain hairstyles that can cut a larger chunk of time on your daily routine. Some styles include –
If you have a rushed morning then following some of these tips can help shorten your routine but keeps your hair looking healthy and stylish.
If you're looking to help camouflage your scalp and thinning hair then DermMatch could be a good product for you.
If you've tried hair fibers, sprays or any other hair loss concealer, you'll love DermMatch. It looks thicker, stays on better, applies neater and even costs you less...